OUR MISSION STATEMENT IS:
“We exist to empower and equip underserved women on their journey to self-sufficiency through a faith-based, holistic approach in career development and provision of professional attire.”
In April 2008, Yammilette Rodriguez, UFCF Women’s Ministries Director with her Women’s leadership team started “My Sister’s Closet Ministry.” United Faith Christian Fellowship has reached out to the community to encourage underserved women by providing nearly new professional attire. My Sister’s Closet ministry empowers and equips women for the workforce. The women that participate in the program receive clothing and showcase it at a fashion show. This program consists of various career development workshops for the women such as interviewing and resume building skills.
If you would like to donate your gently worn business clothing and professional accessories to help a woman’s dream of self-sufficiency become a reality please email Yammilette Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office at (559) 458-0229.
What is in your closet could be another woman’s future.
1. Complete business skirt suits or pant suits with matching blouses.
- Pants, skirts, blazers, blouses etc… (please no jeans or tee shirts)
- Unused new stockings
- Nearly new handbags, belts, jewelry and scarves.
6. New trial samples you never use.
We accept items in all sizes and ask that the nearly new clothing be in current style and suitable for the workplace.
If interested in being a model please fill out this application.
- If you would like to make a clothing click here: donation form
- If you would like to make a monetary donation please use the PayPal function on this page or make your check payable to:
United Faith Christian Fellowship
4410 E. Grant Avenue
Fresno, CA 93702
Memo: My Sister’s Closet
We would like to thank the following sponsors:
- Cookie Lee – Maggie Moreno – http://www.cookielee.biz/maggiemoreno
- Susan Baltierra -Arbonne www.susanbaltierra.myarbonne.com.